Face to face appointments now available in clinic. Book your appointment online or the phone.
Don’t forget to review our arrival procedure here or call +916384069197 if you have any questions.
We have been investing and working hard to ensure your safety during COVID 19 pandemic. As part of that we have introduced some new measures for how patients arrive and enter the practice. Please note the following information.
- Arrive for your appointment just before the allotted time.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter.
- If you have a face mask or covering please wear this. If you do not have a face mask you will be asked to purchase one from the clinic for your session and a fee of Rs.15 will be added to your bill.
- During your session you will be required to wear a face covering. Social distancing will be maintained where possible e.g. when talking.
- You should be aware that the nature of physiotherapy assessment and treatment will require close contact and hands on engagement at times.
- Your therapist will wear the following PPE during your consultation – apron, face mask, gloves for hands on assessment.
- Only one patient at a time (no waiting time). Whole treatment area will be disinfectant at the end of your treatment.
- Please bring your water bottle to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Please avoid bringing unnecessary belongings to appointments such as bags.
- Toilet facilities are available for emergencies. We would encourage you to use your own at home before or after session.
- Please use hand sanitiser as you exit.
- Retain your face mask or covering for next time.